Please refer to the APSA website for up to date information
APSA’s accreditation program provides eight progressive levels of education equipping and enabling coaches to grow in their skill and knowledge of coaching.
[Previous] Requirements for each level can be found here:-
- Level 0 Requirements – October 2017
- Level 1 Requirements – August 2017
- Level 2 Requirements – July 2013
- Level 3 Requirements – July 2013
- Mentor Coach Requirements – June 2013
- Trainer Coach Requirements – February 2013
In order to be a valid member of WAPSA Inc. you must have current membership fees paid, attain the minimum required amount of update points per year for your coaching level and be in possession of valid WWC (working with children) card. Failure to achieve any of the above will result in suspension of your coaching status and will require you to do your coaching course all over again. Please note, there will be no more “Leave of absence” status applied to currently inactive coaches.